**This is very similar to my stromboli…and that is my number one crowd pleaser. So, this is a healthier dinner-appropriate version…made with chicken in lieu of bread. Feel free to modify with extra cheese…no cheese…fat free cheese…turkey pepperoni…whatever!
Boneless Chicken Breast pounded thin (1-2 per person)
Pepperoni (2-3 slices per serving)
Cooper Sharp Cheese (2 slices per serving)
3 Tbs. Flour
1/4 Cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
* Preheat oven to 350º. Spray bottom of a baking pan with Pam.
* Prepare 3 bowls with each flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs.
* Slice Chicken breast into thin slices and/or pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
* Place pepperoni and cheese on the chicken and roll it up, firmly.
* Dip into flour, followed by the egg and then roll in breadcrumbs.
* Place rolls of battered chicken in pan and cover with foil.
* Bake for 45 minutes.
Serve with Rice!